Jan De Nul Group offers specialized services for dredging, offshore, civil and environmental works. The design and engineering department produces design calculations and engineering solutions for all JDN Projects from tender to execution phase.
As a Civil Design Engineer for Dredging and Offshore works you prepare designs for marine and coastal structures such as sea defences, breakwaters, land reclamations, quay walls, foundations for offshore structures,...
- You have a wide range of tasks with the following main responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the design and stability calculations within your assigned projects.
- You provide the necessary input to the CAD-BIM designers, you supervise and review the construction drawings.
- You work in a team together with senior design engineers, project leaders, CAD-BIM designers, the tender team or site team.
- You give support and advice to the Operations team in case of technical problems on site.