Jan De Nul Group has been focussing on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. These services can be divided as follows: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilicals.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Advice the team on the applicable requirements related to Quality. You will report immediately to the Project Manager and the Jan De Nul Group QHSSE department.
- Balance between quality, cost and timeframe, not jeopardizing the compliance with our Jan De Nul Group Management System, the client requirements and (local) legislation.
- Conduct Quality inspections, performing and attending audits, nonconformity management verifying and implementing risk assessments, etc.
- Your work is accurate and methodical, still creativity and passion matter just as much.
- Evaluate the various execution techniques from a Quality point of view in order to execute a technically and commercially interesting project
- Evaluate the risks related to your project, prepare a Quality plan, implement it and evaluate compliance.
- Prepare project specific Quality documents (project execution plan, inspection and test plan) in tender stage and support the project team during the execution phase
- Assess potential suppliers and subcontractors and assist in the selection
- Report to the Project Manager and the QHSSE Manager on the performance and the need to improve the Quality Management System on your project.
- Assists the Project Manager in achieving the SMART objectives for the Project Specific Management System
- Identify Non-Conformities and propose Opportunities for Improvement
You combine time spent in the field with reporting and follow-up. You have a practical and hands-on pproach and continuously try to communicate, coach and guide people. You can communicate fluently in both English and Chinese (Traditional Taiwan). Experience within the ofshore industry is a big plus. You hold a Master's degree in a technical or science discipline (construction or mechanics).
Holder of the following licenses is selection criteria: Licenced Quality Mechanical engineer, Licenced Quality Civil Engineer, Licenced Quality Electrical Engineer.