Jan De Nul Group focus on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. These services can be divided as follows: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilicals. For our offices in Taipei, we are looking for a PROJECT PLANNING ENGINEER to join our team.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Experience with planning and scheduling. A contractual/commercial (and/or technical background) is a plus.
- Extensive experience with Primavera P6
- You understands the logic and applicability of a complex network schedule to different Work Breakdown Systems levels
- Profound knowledge of, and experience with Critical Path Analyses of complex network structures
- Affinity with the outcome of impacts and changes on complex network structures using common sense
- Profound knowledge of the English language
- Pro-active in approaching project team members and sub-contractors collecting planning and/or progress information
- Support in review and analyze subcontractor schedules for implementation into the Master Time Schedule
- Experience using project management software such as Office tools.
You are a Planning Engineer based in Taiwan experienced with office tools and skilled in using the Primavera P6 planning software. Being proactive flexible and a team player is customary while sometimes tight deadlines don't frighten you. You can communicate fluently in English. Experience within the offshore industry is a big plus.