Jan De Nul Group has been focusing on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. These services can be divided as follows: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilicals. For the Wind & Renewables department we are looking for a Market Analyst Offshore.
As a market analyst you will monitor, analyze and provide insight into the market, competitors and customers in order to make general and strategic recommendations.
Your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Assist in identifying and acquiring new customers.
- Find and offer additional services to existing clients.
- Provide suggestions to optimize the company’s position within the industry
- Monitor the company’s position through relevant data tools.
- Tracking innovative developments and tracking customers’ needs and wants.
You have a bachelor in Business Administration and you have experience in business development. You are interested in the company and its activities. You have excellent communication skills and you are customer and market oriented. You will mainly work in our office in Belgium (Aalst), but you need to be willing to make short business trips.