Jan De Nul Group invests in young people. We will give you an incredible amount of opportunities and responsibility right from the start. We offer a no-nonsense learning culture and a family atmosphere.... and all this on a global level!
Are you about to graduate as an engineer in construction, mechanical engineering or electromechanical ? Do you have more of a financial or QHSSE profile? Or perhaps you study Logistics, IT or Design? Every year we have very nice and challenging work placements available, be it at the office, a national site or an international project!
Interested in a internship? A stepping stone to a great job? Then you have come to the right place at Jan De Nul Group!
Reply with your CV and motivation letter to submit your work placement application. #LI-DNI
Design. Build. Connect. Jan De Nul Group shapes water and land. Worldwide. From complex services to the offshore energy and energy transition sector, over large dredging and defence works on the edge of water and land, to challenging civil and environmental works. Well-integrated competences and investments lead to creative, sustainable and innovative solutions. In this way, Jan De Nul Group delivers results that produce satisfied customers. Today, but also tomorrow.
In order to follow up your request within Jan De Nul Group, don't forget to include the following in your motivation letter:
- Education (master / bachelor / secondary education)
- Study area + education year (eg. third year bachelor, first year master...)
- Mandatory internship or Extra-curricular work placement (voluntary)
- Period in which your work placement must / can take place (1st semester / 2nd semester or summer july/august/september)
- Interested in: national / international / both