Would you like to work within renewable energy and take up the technical challenges regarding the design and construction of our EPCI Wind farm projects.
Join us and become our new Electrical Project Engineer taking care of Electrical designs & Commissioning activities. You’ll manage the design and integration of high voltage (HV), low voltage (LV) and utility components into an offshore WTG foundation or an on- and/or off-shore substation, along with committed colleagues.
You’ll become part of a department which is responsible for design, construction and commissioning of offshore electrical installations.
Your key tasks will be to
- Be responsible for the design of LV and utility systems on WTG foundation during all phases from concept over fabrication to commissioning.
- Manage the HV, LV and utility design on our substations during all phases from concept to commissioning.
- Identify and manage interfaces in employer requirements with regards to the electrical part for the design of our foundations and substations
- Prepare technical specifications, design basis, lists and calculations for HV, LV and utility components.
- Monitor production schedules and warrant overall quality and HSE compliance of production and installation;
- Evaluation of commissioning and test plans and witnessing of factory and site acceptance tests (FAT/SAT) of main HV, LV and utility systems on onshore and offshore substations and foundations
- Participate in cross-disciplinary project team meetings, support supervision and commissioning activities as well as prepare handover to Operation & Maintenance.
- Report to the responsible package manager of the project and give feedback on the progress of the design and the planning.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in electrical engineering and are interested in working with electrical design for WTG foundations and substations.
- have extensive relevant technical design experience
- have hands-on experience in HV, LV power system design and studies, calculations, equipment sizing and specifications
- have hands-on experience with relevant international standards.
- have relevant experience in basic cabinet design and standards
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
Moreover, you’re proactive, flexible and enjoy sharing your knowledge within the project group and the entire department. Previous experience in multicultural, international projects is a plus, and you speak and write English fluently as we operate in an international environment. Finally, you have an extrovert personality and thrive on teamwork, as you’ll be performing cross- disciplinary work and cooperating with colleagues and external business partners.