For employment on board of our cutter dredgers, we are looking for dredge operators to join our crew.
As dredge operator, your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with different dredging operations that lead to optimalization of the production process.
- Performing towing operations of dredger
- Checking of dredging equipment and carrying out repair jobs
- Performing different tasks in the vicinity of the dredger (eg anchor handling, operations with the floating and submerged lines)
- You have a hands-on mentality. Physical work does not scare you.
- You can clearly express yourself in English
- You are in the possession of a seaman book
- You have a maritime educational background or have experience in the maritime sector.
- A STCW 95 certificate of competency is a plus.
You will be working in a rotational system of 6 weeks on board and 6 weeks at home. While on board, you will work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day. Our cutter dredgers are employed on dredging projects all over the world, so will you.