We owe our position as world player to our technically innovative know-how combined with the world's most modern dredging fleet. Jan De Nul Group continually invests in its fleet. The 'New Build' department is involved from the rough drafts. The Fleet Managers are responsible for maintaining and equipping the existing fleet. Each project is different, and every time the optimum configuration is installed. And if we need something that doesn't exist yet, we make it ourselves!
For our project in Manila, Navotas Coastal Bay Reclamation Project; which includes a land preparation project and a land filling and land restoration project along the coastline of and within the territorial and geographical jurisdiction of the City of Navotas, we are looking for a Contracts Engineer.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Provide support in the organizational contract development and contract management, and enforce organizational principles and integrity and compliance
- Review all project related contracts and identify potential risks and opportunities
- Prepare, review and administer commercial and contractual documents related to the project
- Provide contractual support, assistance and advice on all aspects of contractual activities, including claims, variations and payments
- Perform appropriate research to support the Contracts Manager, and overall development of the project
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly managed and securely maintained
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an ongoing basis with the Contracts Manager and Project Director about contractual issues
- Manage local and overseas subcontractors and liaise with various parties involved with the project
- Guide and support the operational personnel in terms of the contractual and commercial approach of the project.
Ensure an alignment between the compliance of the engineering
We are looking for the following core values: Cooperation, flexibility, power of judgement / analytical mindset, result orientation anderformance / motivation / effort / initiative.
Desired soft skills: Accuracy, contact skills / communication / reporting, learning ability